Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost
Sunday October 4, 2020
*Both Audio Link and YouTube Video of Sermon available below
• Exodus 20:1-4, 7-9, 12-20 • Psalm 19 • Philippians 3:4b-14 • Matthew 21:33-46
Pent 18 Readings (Click Here!)
- Officiant & Preacher: The Rev. Andrea Christensen
- Deacon: The Rev. Dr. Kathy Buligan
- Reader: Lloyd Mogg
- Reader & Intercessor: Bob Saunders
- Music: Elaine Vanderwerf
- Opening Music: Psalm 19: May the Words of My Mouth, Vineyard Worship
- Offertory Hymn: CP # 362 Tell Out My Soul
- Hymn During Communion: CP# 435 Take My Life, and Let It Be
- Closing Hymn: CP # 355 All Creatures of Our God and King
- Danielle on Vacation: Please note that there will be no E-Blast next Thursday due to the fact that our hard-working Office Administrator, Danielle, is on holiday for a week. Danielle will be out of the office from October 5th - October 13th. Every blessing on your time away, Danielle! Looking for announcements? Please refer to the announcement section under the SUNDAY POST on our website for the latest news for Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Our Drive-Through Prayer Event & Blessing of Pets is scheduled for today from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM! Please bring your canned food with you and drop it in the bin on your way through the drive-through prayer line.
- Remembering Loved Ones: Our All Souls Service of Holy Eucharist is scheduled for Sunday, October 25th. To register the name(s) of your departed loved ones, please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-293-5711 x1. The registration deadline is Friday, October 16th. -- Danielle ·
- Church calendars for 2021 are available. The price is $5.00. There is a limited number of calendars. Please contact Sheila Martin to order at 416-293-7981 or email@example.com ·
- 8 AM Service: After careful consideration and prayer, the Corporation has made the decision that the 8 AM service of Holy Communion will not resume until further notice. In light of the fact that Covid numbers continue to climb, combined with the lack of human resources available to run the Audio/Visual equipment at the early service, we will need to continue with only our Wednesday and Sunday 10 AM services for now.
Blessings on your week!