TWENTY-FIRST SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2023
8 AM SAID EUCHARIST
10 AM SUNG CONTEMPORARY EUCHARIST
Join us for live worship @ 10 am (Click here!)
- Sunday School Has Been Rebranded: JESUS' KIDS meets every Sunday following the 10 AM service for teaching, snacks and fellowship!
- Youth & Young Adult Bowling: if you are in High School, University, College or a recent graduate, come and hang out with us at Parkway Bowl. The Bowling Alley is downstairs in the Parkway Mall at the corner of Ellesmere and Victoria Park. Bring $5 to rent bowling shoes. After bowling we will go to the McDonald’s across the parking lot. Hope to see you there! Due to illnesses and work schedules, we have rebooked for Friday, Oct. 27, 7:30pm!
- St. Timothy's Christmas Market: Kick start your holiday preparations by purchasing food and gifts at St.Timothy's Anglican Church Christmas Market. We’ll have specialty tables loaded with unique crafts, preserves, jewelry, glassware and accessories, as well as a bake table & raffle! Join us for a hot lunch, dessert, coffee & tea @ 11:30am-1:00pm. Lunch tickets: $15 for adults, $7 for children. Contact: Xavier @ 416-587-3181
- We've included a new “Stewardship Corner” to our recent E-blasts. This past week we read about multiplying all that God has given us. When we steward God’s blessings well, God entrusts us with more. It’s a Kingdom Principal and impacts not just our lives but the lives of those in our greater community! Our thanks to those of you who give regularly to the life and ministry of St. Timothy’s, even when you are not in church. If you are new to the parish and wondering how this all works, you might start by asking the Holy Spirit how much you should be giving and how often. We invite you to use the QR code on the recent E-blast to check out some of the different ways you can provide a gift to the mission and ministry of St. Tim’s!
- Our parish will be the next host for the Thursday evening Ignite Family Ministry. This program is presently happening at St. Jude’s on Wednesdays and St. Dunstan’s of Canterbury on Thursdays. The program will move to our parish from November 9 - December 14. This is a great opportunity to invest in our children and those in our community by helping to welcome children and parents to our church and to provide some coffee and goodies for each evening. If you are interested in helping me with one or more of the Parent Café evenings, and snacks for the youth, please speak to Rev. Andrea or to Elaine after the service!